Monday, December 13, 2010

Measurements and My Goals

Current Measurements:
Fat
Weight: 156lbs
BMI: 27.4
Body Fat %: 21.2
Measurements
Neck: 13in
Upper Arm: 13in
Forearm: 9in
Wrist: 6in
Chest: 39in
Waist: 37in
Hips: 37in
Thigh: 24in
Calf: 14in

My goals are to:
Get back into a size 3 or 1
Weigh 115-120
Quit smoking
Eat healthier

Contract to my Self
I promise to get up in the morning at a good time, do one of the selected work-outs. I will eat a fruit with every meal, and I will have 2 veggies at lunch and 2 more with dinner. When I have a choice between white or whole wheat, I will choose whole wheat. I will not eat or drink anything with corn syrup or hydrogenated oils it it.  I will choose water or green tea (with no more then 1 spoon of sugar) or diluted juice instead of pop, sugar drinks, sports drinks, high calorie coffee or milk base drinks. I will quit smoking! I will lose this weight, tone my body, look good and feel even better!I will stay motivated!!  I will post on my blog daily and keep everyone up dated.
I promise that once all the weight is gone and I am healthy skinny, I will save money and do a new wardrobe shop.
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment